This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP SVN 2136 - Cannot run anything
Dear PCPS team,

Thank you for putting so much effort on developing the emu. I downloaded the latest SVN of JPCSP and installed the latest version of Java. However, when I tried to click run (default setting), nothing happened. I tried to load the demo / homebrew but to no avail. When I checked the console, it just says "Running JPCSP 32 Bit..." I have attached the screenshot for your reference.

My Computer Spec is:
Core 2 Duo 2.1 Ghz
Radeon 4500 HD 512MB
4 GB Ram
Windows 7 64 Bit
JPCSP 0.6 Rev 2136 (32 Bit)

Hopefully I can get it to work soon. Thank you for your help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-18-2011, 11:45 PM)bluesky Wrote: Dear PCPS team,

Thank you for putting so much effort on developing the emu. I downloaded the latest SVN of JPCSP and installed the latest version of Java. However, when I tried to click run (default setting), nothing happened. I tried to load the demo / homebrew but to no avail. When I checked the console, it just says "Running JPCSP 32 Bit..." I have attached the screenshot for your reference.

My Computer Spec is:
Core 2 Duo 2.1 Ghz
Radeon 4500 HD 512MB
4 GB Ram
Windows 7 64 Bit

You wouldn't be using the new java beta would you? If you are, I would advise you to downgrade to the official 1.6 release.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(05-19-2011, 12:05 AM)Kai3213 Wrote:

My Computer Spec is:
Core 2 Duo 2.1 Ghz
Radeon 4500 HD 512MB
4 GB Ram
Windows 7 64 Bit

You wouldn't be using the new java beta would you? If you are, I would advise you to downgrade to the official 1.6 release.

r2137 is where I stop being able to use the emu. r2136 was fine. Not sure what got broke, but I can't load any game without an error coming up. I'm sure that'll be fixed soon - I can' t be the only one!
Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.5 ghz. / GeForce GTX 970 / 16 Gig Ram / Win 10
(05-19-2011, 12:23 AM)legend80 Wrote: r2137 is where I stop being able to use the emu. r2136 was fine. Not sure what got broke, but I can't load any game without an error coming up. I'm sure that'll be fixed soon - I can' t be the only one!
Can you run the CUBE demo?
Which error is coming up? Could you post a log file or a screenshot showing the error?
(05-19-2011, 12:05 AM)Kai3213 Wrote:

My Computer Spec is:
Core 2 Duo 2.1 Ghz
Radeon 4500 HD 512MB
4 GB Ram
Windows 7 64 Bit

Dear Kai,

Thank you for your reply. I think I installed the standard version of Java. I use Java 1.6 Update 25 (build 1.6.0_25-b06). Is there any other thing that I should do to run the emu. It is unfortunate that even I cannot run the demo / homebrew. Hopefully there will be a solution to this soon Smile
(05-19-2011, 08:49 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(05-19-2011, 12:23 AM)legend80 Wrote: r2137 is where I stop being able to use the emu. r2136 was fine. Not sure what got broke, but I can't load any game without an error coming up. I'm sure that'll be fixed soon - I can' t be the only one!
Can you run the CUBE demo?
Which error is coming up? Could you post a log file or a screenshot showing the error?

I posted the log here previously:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....1#pid14901

I'm at work now, I'll try the cube demo later. It says something like: "Error. Check console for info." That's even with a fresh install. What changed in that rev that could have done this? I've been using the app no problem for hundreds of revs and haven't had a problem until now.
Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.5 ghz. / GeForce GTX 970 / 16 Gig Ram / Win 10
(05-19-2011, 08:34 PM)legend80 Wrote: I posted the log here previously:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....1#pid14901

I'm at work now, I'll try the cube demo later. It says something like: "Error. Check console for info." That's even with a fresh install. What changed in that rev that could have done this? I've been using the app no problem for hundreds of revs and haven't had a problem until now.
From your log file, it seems that the file "flash0/font/debug.jpft" is missing. It is included into the official distribution. Could you check if it is present?
same problem wiyh me nothing seems to work for me either.......Sad