This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Problem] Smackdown vs Raw 2010 freezes while loading
Hello guys, this is Rudy Smile

I just downloaded Jpcsp v0.6 (last version) and I'm new to it.

Okay, here is what happened...

Me and my brother were so excited to see Smackdown vs Raw 2010 working on this emulator, I did everything, but when I selected 'Start Match', it kept loading, and suddently 'Run' turned into 'Pause'. So game freezed when loading the match. The first time, when it paused i changed it to 'run', some text showed at the .bat file. I thought it was normal, I tried again, text showed and game freezed. The last time, I let pause and waited approx 20 minutes waiting it to start. But it didn't Sad

I'm really confused. I searched every place on the net.

Help is appreciated.
(05-15-2011, 03:47 PM)Rudy14 Wrote: Hello guys, this is Rudy Smile

I just downloaded Jpcsp v0.6 (last version) and I'm new to it.

Okay, here is what happened...

Me and my brother were so excited to see Smackdown vs Raw 2010 working on this emulator, I did everything, but when I selected 'Start Match', it kept loading, and suddently 'Run' turned into 'Pause'. So game freezed when loading the match. The first time, when it paused i changed it to 'run', some text showed at the .bat file. I thought it was normal, I tried again, text showed and game freezed. The last time, I let pause and waited approx 20 minutes waiting it to start. But it didn't Sad

I'm really confused. I searched every place on the net.

Help is appreciated.

Hi Rudy! Smile

It looks like the game crashed the emulator at a certain part. This is normal to happen, since the emulator is still under development.
You used the most recent build from http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/ , right?

Could you please post here the message you get at the console window and the log.html file from JPCSP's root folder? Thanks!
Thanks.

And no, I didn't download that recent build, should I?

In the log.html there is no text.

From console window:

[Image: problemb.th.png]
(05-15-2011, 04:17 PM)Rudy14 Wrote: Thanks.

And no, I didn't download that recent build, should I?

In the log.html there is no text.

From console window:

[Image: problemb.th.png]

Yes, you should download the most recent build then. There's a great chance that this game may now be working, since v0.6 is quite outdated now. Wink
I Did. But in the emulator there is no screen. what's going on?