This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jpcsp requirements
ps2 
what are the jpcsp requirements pls help
For my experence

Dualcore 2.1ghz and Better but on some games is very impactant cpu OC perfomance
2GB memory ram
Windows version is preferible for some games is better stable framerate and only bugs on drivers linux and mac presents.
Java version 32bits is advanced support for the video/Audio on windows inexistent xuggle library x64 for windows
GPU recomended support Opengl 3.3 or better for full options Enabled Recomended for some games .
[Image: 1388267.png]
System Requirements
Minimum
Windows 32bit or 64bit / Linux 32bit or 64bit / Mac OSX
CPU: Pentium 4 and up
GPU: Any graphic card supporting OpenGL 2.0 and up
1GB RAM

Recommended
Windows Vista / Windows 7 (use Jpcsp 32bit even on 64bit OS to have sound and video support)
CPU: Dual core @ 2.5 GHz
GPU: Always install the latest drivers
2GB RAM or more
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

thank you guys...
thnks alot guys id really appreciate it Big GrinD
(05-15-2011, 02:07 PM)1424zai Wrote: thank you guys...
thnks alot guys id really appreciate it Big GrinD

i have got all the requirements but still it does not run
what to do
my spec are windows vista 32 bit
intel gma 4500mhd
2 gb ram
pentium dual core 2.16ghz

help please