This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP svn2135 white screen (no FPS counter) when playing games.
psp 
I have a problem. I can't play any of my games that I have bought and put onto my computer on JPCSP. I get a white screen and no FPS counter, and they only work on JPCSP 0.6, which doesn't have good video features. I get no sound, no video, no nothing (even after I used Media Engine). I can't get any game to work and I don't know why. My OpenGL version is 1.3, is there anyway to play it, or will I have to use my PSP and can you find a way for it to work. And if so, can I use DirectX or change the API?
Here is a picture of me trying to run Persona on the latest build. No FPS counter and a white screen. I even try with the cube sample. NOTHING! I'll post a log as well.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

jpcsp requires higher opengl version to run correctly as far as i know.

directx is windows-exclusive, which jpcsp isn't. (otherwise it probably wouldn't be using java but something more windows-oriented)
Same as me. Anybody has a solution?
(05-15-2011, 12:08 AM)MasterLeague98 Wrote: I have a problem. I can't play any of my games that I have bought and put onto my computer on JPCSP. I get a white screen and no FPS counter, and they only work on JPCSP 0.6, which doesn't have good video features. I get no sound, no video, no nothing (even after I used Media Engine). I can't get any game to work and I don't know why. My OpenGL version is 1.3, is there anyway to play it, or will I have to use my PSP and can you find a way for it to work. And if so, can I use DirectX or change the API?
Here is a picture of me trying to run Persona on the latest build. No FPS counter and a white screen. I even try with the cube sample. NOTHING! I'll post a log as well.

Same here, I also face the same problem and it seems there is no solution to it
(05-19-2011, 11:29 PM)bluesky Wrote:
(05-15-2011, 12:08 AM)MasterLeague98 Wrote: I have a problem. I can't play any of my games that I have bought and put onto my computer on JPCSP. I get a white screen and no FPS counter, and they only work on JPCSP 0.6, which doesn't have good video features. I get no sound, no video, no nothing (even after I used Media Engine). I can't get any game to work and I don't know why. My OpenGL version is 1.3, is there anyway to play it, or will I have to use my PSP and can you find a way for it to work. And if so, can I use DirectX or change the API?

Same here, I also face the same problem and it seems there is no solution to it
Anyone volunteering to post a log file? Without a log file, it's difficult to help...
Quote:Anyone volunteering to post a log file? Without a log file, it's difficult to help...

Dear Gid,

Thank you for your quick reply. I am not too sure what is wrong with my pc, but I cant even turn on the logging feature on JPCSP. When I clicked on Choose Log Level, the drop down box did not budge. I can only choose OFF. JPCSP created a log in the directory, but it is a zero byte log file. I tried various versions, but none works. I remembered that I could run JPCSP on my old PC, but it was like 6 - 12 months ago. Hopefully, there will be a solution to this one.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

try pressing up/down while it's selected or moving the whole window up. the dropbox won't appear if the debug window's too close to the lower edge, without having enough space to open itself.
(05-20-2011, 04:19 PM)serio Wrote: try pressing up/down while it's selected or moving the whole window up. the dropbox won't appear if the debug window's too close to the lower edge, without having enough space to open itself.

Hi Serio, thanks for your tips. I managed to log everything. It seems I keep receiving this debug message

8564 [user_main] DEBUG hle.ThreadManForUser - End of Interrupt
8580 [user_main] DEBUG hle.sceCtrl - hleCtrlExecuteSampling
8580 [user_main] DEBUG hle.ThreadManForUser - Triggering Interrupt VBLANK(0x1E)

Anyway, please find attached the log file that I have zipped. Thank you for your help

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 67.67 KB / Downloads: 118)
i have the same problem can anyone help me