This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where can i download psp roms for jpcsp??!!!
You can download in PSN, dudeTongue
With your PSP....
Also you can download here:.............................Rolleyes
(05-29-2011, 05:50 PM)Hykem Wrote:
(05-29-2011, 05:14 PM)kukiko-tan Wrote: So.. let's say I download a cso/iso file of a game from the internet and then want to play the game in jpcsp .
It won't work no matter what I do ?>.>

Sigh... Sad
Of course they work. It's just an ISO/CSO image like any other. BUT, it's illegal, as in per law, to download games from the internet.

JPCSP is an open-source project. We work and develop this application expecting to understand and learn more and more, to gain knowledge and at the same time, to help people by providing a decent solution to test their own creations (homebrew).
Obviously, you can just download whatever you want and run it on JPCSP, it's an emulator that can already play quite a large ammount of commercial PSP games.
Sheesh, just a quick trip to the "search" button would have yield the same results...

However, that IS NOT out goal. We don't want to reverse a game console to feed piracy, that's actually a drawback. Therefore, we DO NOT support piracy in these forums.
Please refrain yourself from making posts related to piracy.
Sleepy I see.... thank you for telling me and I am sorry, I will refrain myself from asking anymore questions about that Undecided is just that I have a lil problem with jpcsp but I am not sure this is the right place to ask about that >.>;;
(06-02-2011, 01:24 PM)kukiko-tan Wrote:
(05-29-2011, 05:50 PM)Hykem Wrote:
(05-29-2011, 05:14 PM)kukiko-tan Wrote: So.. let's say I download a cso/iso file of a game from the internet and then want to play the game in jpcsp .
It won't work no matter what I do ?>.>

Sigh... Sad
Of course they work. It's just an ISO/CSO image like any other. BUT, it's illegal, as in per law, to download games from the internet.

JPCSP is an open-source project. We work and develop this application expecting to understand and learn more and more, to gain knowledge and at the same time, to help people by providing a decent solution to test their own creations (homebrew).
Obviously, you can just download whatever you want and run it on JPCSP, it's an emulator that can already play quite a large ammount of commercial PSP games.
Sheesh, just a quick trip to the "search" button would have yield the same results...

However, that IS NOT out goal. We don't want to reverse a game console to feed piracy, that's actually a drawback. Therefore, we DO NOT support piracy in these forums.
Please refrain yourself from making posts related to piracy.
Sleepy I see.... thank you for telling me and I am sorry, I will refrain myself from asking anymore questions about that Undecided is just that I have a lil problem with jpcsp but I am not sure this is the right place to ask about that >.>;;

Well, if it's a technical issue (e.g.: how to setup the emulator to run a certain game), you're free to make a post at that game's thread explaining the issue. But, if it's piracy related (e.g.: where can one download a certain game), then I'm sorry but we can't help you on that. Undecided