This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fps limit off request
Hey jpcsp. Making a request to allow us to turn off the fps limit of the game. Personally, i hate running games at native speed (usually 30/60 fps). In particular, i'm playing valkyria chronicles 2, and moving through the game is a tad bit slow for my taste.

Anyways, it's just a request, and i would love to see it in future builds.
Sorry to bump it up. Any info would be greatly appreciated
use cheat engine
Hmm, good idea. Not as smooth as a native option, though.
Tried using cheat engine, wouldn't work Tongue
It's been quite a few months since i last brought this up. Still making the suggestion for a removal or custom limit for the fps. Playing ragnarok tactics now, and the battles take over half an hour just to get through at 60fps.
Well, fps limit is removed, but there is still no option to actually make game run faster then it should..
No, the limit is still there. Games can't exceed 60 (and in some cases, 30) fps at any time.
Thats not correct. Vsync have been disabled in r2887. Are you using that or newer revision ?
I have games running over 100 fps.
Maybe you are forcing vsync to be on in your graphic card drivers ?
But like I said, it doesnt metter, since gamespeed is still limited, games wont run faster then they should.
I also think implementing this feature ( as an option, of course ) could be useful, if its posible at all.
Thats... interesting... I"m running the latest version as of today, and forced vsync off in my nvidia drivers (globally). Still getting frame limitting of 30 fps and 60 fps. Never exceeded it.

Btw, cpu is i2500k @ 4.4ghz