This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DLC
Hey its been a while since i've been using jpcsp, so i've missed about ~1000svns. Just wondering If DLC can be applied to games and how to do so if I have the DLC already. Thanks.
DLC isn't supported yet,
Hykem was working on it, but there is still no date when or / if it will be fully supported.
Ah alright, thanks for the quick reply.
After almost losing all my work and my PC (overheat issues --'), I'm back to work again. xD
Sorry for the long absense and lack of updates. Sad
I'm now resuming my work on JPCSP and I hope to have some news on this subject soon. Wink
(04-23-2012, 05:56 PM)Hykem Wrote: After almost losing all my work and my PC (overheat issues --'), I'm back to work again. xD
Sorry for the long absense and lack of updates. Sad
I'm now resuming my work on JPCSP and I hope to have some news on this subject soon. Wink

Welcome back Hykem,overheat?You mean you used it for a long period of hours?
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Alright Hykem, good to hear!
Glad to see you're back, Hykem! Wink
Welcome back Smile
I was starting to wonder what happend. Data loss is always annoying/painful. Glad you're still into it after that.
And it's nice to have you back.