This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAN JPCSP RUN WITH SFX???
Hey people, Im newbie in JPCSP and my english sucks, I want to know if there is a way to make this emulator runs with sound SFX?
Yes if you use the 32 bit version and enable Media Engine and Sonicstage(you must download sonicstage) Then the game will be able to use sound on most games
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
(05-06-2011, 08:19 PM)Vegerunks Wrote: Yes if you use the 32 bit version and enable Media Engine and Sonicstage(you must download sonicstage) Then the game will be able to use sound on most games

I've already did that, and yes, it runs with the music of every stage in megaman powered up and megaman maverick hunter X, but i tried to run it with the sound effects like voices and shot sounds, there's another way besides the click in media engine and have sonic stage? because it only run with background music
You can find how to Decrypt Atrax 3+ Files, its the other audio in PSP games like the voices in said games. Atm JPCSP can't decrypt it but it decrypts other sound files perfectly fine
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
sonic stage can't decrypt mono at3+ files, so you'll have to wait until the format's reverse engineered and implemented natively into the emulator.

on the plus side, you won't need sonic stage anymore.