This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Features?
Wow thanks for the explanations Hykem i understand now Smile .
The resize option is a bit better in r2132 but its still off by a bit.

Also, yay for working reset button and remembered anisotropic filtering setting Smile

L.E: I noticed that if i reset a game in the middle of an intro when i run it again the intro resumes from where it left off, bug or intended feature ? Tongue

Much L.E: The change to the resize thing needs to be reverted, because it makes ASPHALT URBAN GT2 unplayable as the screen flashes like hell while zooming in and out by about 8 pixels.
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
unless i mistook the resize part for another similar issue, it still goes wrong here.

the different layers seem to get all messed up if there's a 3d/framebuffer/whatever layer combined with a regular one. they're always independently resizing, so either first gets resized normally while second goes at twice the scale, or with only ge option first doesn't resize at all while the second resizes correctly.

thinking about it, it almost sounds as if one of them has the resize function applied twice, while the other doesn't have it at all.

r2132 btw.
i agree too. should add option for windowed mode too.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Take off Only ge? or Save Ge to texture cuz one of those is causing problems with Fullscreen I haven't tried it yet so idk
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit