This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
God of War Series and its copy-cat(Dante's Inferno) Seem Playable
(05-04-2011, 08:31 PM)pspnoob06 Wrote: On media,untick everything.You will get a fps boost of minimum 5-7fps.But you will not hear any music,only game sfx sound.
Could you leave the Media Engine on and SonicStage, also enable the Profiler. Go to the area of the game where you have the slowdown, then reset the profiler information (Menu Debug -> Reset Profiler Information), then let it run for 5 or 10 seconds and then close Jpcsp. Post the generated profiler.txt.
My guess is that the slowdown is coming from the PSP sound threads or our emulation of the sound processing and not from the Media Engine decoding. With the profiler information, I might see something...

Thanks!
(05-04-2011, 08:48 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(05-04-2011, 08:31 PM)pspnoob06 Wrote: On media,untick everything.You will get a fps boost of minimum 5-7fps.But you will not hear any music,only game sfx sound.
Could you leave the Media Engine on and SonicStage, also enable the Profiler. Go to the area of the game where you have the slowdown, then reset the profiler information (Menu Debug -> Reset Profiler Information), then let it run for 5 or 10 seconds and then close Jpcsp. Post the generated profiler.txt.
My guess is that the slowdown is coming from the PSP sound threads or our emulation of the sound processing and not from the Media Engine decoding. With the profiler information, I might see something...

Thanks!
I enable profiler on compiler tab,also I find something interesting that in method option,the less value the more speed.Anyway the profiler is below.
edit:uh,forum software does not allow me to attach more than 200KB.
7z ziped.

.7z   profiler.7z (Size: 107.91 KB / Downloads: 76)
psp 
Undecided how to download the playable games for jpcsp Confused
anybody plz hlp...
@9791176349,You want to download the game,isnt it? OK.Downloading a game is OK.It is just arround some manner and money.When PSN will be back online,go to Playstation Store,then search for god of war chains of olympus.You will find it,I swear.Then clik purchase,finish doing some credential.Downloading will start on your psp.After Download,play it!

And for playing on jpcsp,you have to rip your PSN games by some homebrew software in a format mostly iso or cso.So after downloading that games,copy it(by data cable,you know) to somewhere else to pc.Then you will need either a cfw enabled psp or flash-back your psp to cfw enabled.Rip your games.Dont ask me because I do not use the PSN shit(God,I dont want to lose my bank account).And so do the psn rip.

So you see there is so much love in downloading game,Why not purchase UMD disc and rip it?
oh just finished persephone.
If you safisfy 9-10 fps drop in some very special area and minor graphics glitchs and bugs,the full game is 100% playable as like as psp.Oh,for setting,use setting of mine but in video configuration,use updated configuration.In compiler,use 50 as method.Also keep in mind,as for now,you will not get cutscene audio(only see cut scene video).My tmp folder is now about 2.15GB.Now I am asking experts in this matter that how I am gonna decrypt in game movies.So that second time of play I might hear,sound.

And for bugs and slowdowns.
Ya there are roughly 4 places where severe slowdown occur.All four area is big.
1.Battle with basilacs
2.In some place on underworld
3.Field of elysium
4.Battle with persephone
Should I provide the profiler logs of these places?

Some bugs,apparently some are inherent game-bugs and some are for jpcsp.I guess guys only need jpcsp bugs(I captured game-bugs too!).

In some area object flicker(white flicker) like they are telling me to interact with circle.But in case of real psp,it does not happen(as far I remember of playing it on my psp some months ago).If someone need the snapshot of these places and parts,knock me.

Next thing is shadow,Kratos shadow is sometimes inverted,sometimes like very lengthy(like shadow of a tree when sun rise or sun set),some time just garbase or a rectangle.I have captures most of them.

Next thing is in some place,there are sound sync-out.And hearing garbase sound.

Finally,
Is it ok to share psp savegames in this forum?I mean legal?
interesting,I found this on command line cmd.
Running Jpcsp 32bit...
Java HotSpot™ Client VM warning: CodeCache is full. Compiler has been disable
d.
Java HotSpot™ Client VM warning: Try increasing the code cache size using -XX
:ReservedCodeCacheSize=

How to increase the code catche?Does this have any side effect?
(05-06-2011, 10:01 AM)pspnoob06 Wrote: interesting,I found this on command line cmd.
Running Jpcsp 32bit...
Java HotSpot™ Client VM warning: CodeCache is full. Compiler has been disable
d.
Java HotSpot™ Client VM warning: Try increasing the code cache size using -XX
:ReservedCodeCacheSize=

How to increase the code catche?Does this have any side effect?
use JPCSP Launcher
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=977

wow thanks dude.
apparently I got another.Its the jpcsp connector.I do not have any sound in cut-scene movies.So I took the ExtAudio.oma from somthing like "jpcsp-windows-x86\tmp\UCUSxxxxx\Mpeg-xxxxxx" and paste it to my psp's tmp folder(ms0:/tmp/ExtAudio.oma).And then ran the "jpcsp connector" from my psp.But in a black screen it shows something like "sceIOopen() failed!".
How can decrypt ingame media files sothat I can have sound?
(05-06-2011, 06:40 PM)pspnoob06 Wrote: wow thanks dude.
apparently I got another.Its the jpcsp connector.I do not have any sound in cut-scene movies.So I took the ExtAudio.oma from somthing like "jpcsp-windows-x86\tmp\UCUSxxxxx\Mpeg-xxxxxx" and paste it to my psp's tmp folder(ms0:/tmp/ExtAudio.oma).And then ran the "jpcsp connector" from my psp.But in a black screen it shows something like "sceIOopen() failed!".
How can decrypt ingame media files sothat I can have sound?
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1160
thanks again,you are God sent!