This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/ (cannot be open)
anyone know what happen???
yeah buildbots been down since at least 1 am mountain time. still is down and web page can't be viewed or gotten to. i'm guessing maintenance or something is going on but can't be entirely sure.

(04-27-2011, 03:57 PM)kema06 Wrote: anyone know what happen???
Not resolve server name in my case ISP Telefonica spain.
[Image: 1388267.png]
problem loading page for me server is taking too long to respond aka website times out. its been like that since 1am. Hey mods if you are checking in on this issue could you let us know what is going on with the buildbot.orphis.net website? i've clear out my internet history the works and it still doing the same thing.
It's now back online !
Hay i was wondering if you guys are still working on the jpcsp emulator still
last commit was 24hours ago, so I would say so.
http://code.google.com/p/jpcsp/source/list

build bot is working fine also.
sorry to hijack but.... when I'm updating to the latest build what files do i carry over from older build to keep my settings and stuff?
settings.properties

if you dumped your fonts, flash0 folder too since the ones in the emulator are incomplete and break some games.

should've made your own topic for this instead of hijacking with a hardly related question though.
thanks