This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demos from pspdemocenter are not working and I identified a place of failure
(04-30-2011, 10:03 AM)BlackDaemon Wrote: Actually these demos - packed ISO inside signed loader (maybe i wrong?), since now possible to sign homebrew - this theme should be actual. Wink

http://www.pspdemocenter.com/ -> downloads -> demos ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Are these not demos and instead full games that someone would actually charge me money for or hunt me down for downloading ? They don't even let psp hacking stuff go up on their forum .

As I said if noone wants to respond to what I say about the source code I may pack my toys and go somewhere else , but I do belive my point above is actually valid and of interest for the dev(s) doing the crypto/elf module loading stuff .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Demos from pspdemocenter are not working and I identified a place of failure - by branco - 04-30-2011, 10:15 AM