This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep JPCSP Build 2098?
I'm going to post this again. Sorry about that, I just wanted to make sure I got it in the right spot, and since the SVN Trunk Discussion description mentioned suggestions and what not, I'm posting this again here.

Can we possibly have a new release for JPCSP that caters to Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, and overrides the errors? That would be nice, if it were possible. Whenever I (and many other people also) get to Deep Space with Terra, after the cutscene there is supposed to be a huge battle, but the game freezes. I would attach the log, except it won't let me because the file is too large, so I am resorting to Media Fire. I am also going to give you the link to a video that I made that shows exactly what happens and what I do. Note: The game runs more slowly that normal because of the screen capture I was doing.

Link for the .txt file: JPCSP .txt Profiler Link

Link for the video file: JPCSP Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Error Upon Entering Deep Space

If this error could be overrun in a future build or something, that would be greatly appreciated, by many people, myself included.

Another note about the video, I didn't have the media engine or SonicStage enabled. In the video, it showed the cutscene, but if I skip the cutscene, the same thing happens. If I use CWCheat to skip to that event without the cutscene, it freezes in the same way and shows the same message. If I boss warp past that point, then it freezes after I defeat the boss.

Thanks for everything you do JPCSP Devs!