This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560
(07-05-2012, 01:28 AM)MadCabbit Wrote:
(07-04-2012, 08:30 PM)hyakki Wrote: yeah the boss battle transition glass effect is very slow, you just have to wait it out , if you are in fullscreen mode restart in normal window mode, you could also try to toggle stencil test as the game is running though that will break the fight menus and sometimes they wont comeback if you toggle the option again..

so the best option is just wait for it to complete, unfortunately stencil test is extremely heavy on the gpu with some effects and the bigger the window the more stress on the gpu.

if you have any other font problems you will need to copy the fonts off your psp and replace the ones in the jpcsp flash0 folder.
Does using the fonts from a PSP also fix font issues in the latest revision?

Unfortunately, it looks like r2490 is still the best to use. I can use Stencil test and "Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory" together in that, and not in r2535 and current. Replacing fonts seems to help r2535, but not current. The problem is, without "Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory", the graphics aren't as smooth as with it, and I have some tearing issues. Hopefully, whatever they broke with fonts will get fixed at some point, as well as Stencil Test and "Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory" being able to be used at the same time.

I have tried everything you have listed in this post and I am STILL unable to get the dialogue to show up at all. I am very certain this is a problem plaguing AMD/ATI users only. Does it matter than I'm using 64-bit Java and JPCSP? Would using 32-bit change anything? Or what about using Java 7?

I'm very frustrated with this since bought this 7850 very recently, and want JPCSP pretty much for this game only. :/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560 [Encrypted] - by Cat Slobber - 07-05-2012, 05:42 AM
Sound error and sonic stage - by Linkmet95 - 08-26-2013, 05:20 AM