This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560
Hello guys!! How are you doing? Big Grin

I have a similar issue and I'm wondering if anyone could help me.

my computer specs:

CPU: i7 920 @2.67GHz
Video: Nvidia Gforce GTX 275
RAM: 6 gigs

Before posting here, I have tried many different settings for the Jpcsp. (every possible video combination)

Stencil/colormask works great but the big animations can be choppy and half of the time the damage is not appearing.

When I use saving GE screen to Textures, everything is so smooth, the animations and transitions are clean and everything is appearing except the menu battles. (as shown in the below picture)

[Image: aua43l.png]

The battle menu appears when I click the Use Software Rendering option but then it drops my fps by a lot and everything becomes really slow and it's not playable. I tried manually forcing the fps to 30 but it doesn't seem to change much. 60 is a good speed but it starts skipping a lot of animations and damage starts dissapearing again.

So my question is, anyone know what's causing the menu not to appear? (since in the first post it seems to work) I use every other settings as mentionned in the first post. Everything is so smooth except I can't see the menus so if anyone could tell me what's causing it and suggest a fix that would be great as I am not tech-savy.

Thank you so much!! Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560 [Encrypted] - by warlord - 04-17-2012, 12:20 AM
Sound error and sonic stage - by Linkmet95 - 08-26-2013, 05:20 AM