This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560
(12-16-2011, 06:05 AM)hyakki Wrote: r2406 (32bit)
Ignore invalid memory access disabled.
it will usually randomly break after the first movie (before game menu).(log-1)

Ignore invalid memory access enabled.
game works normally up to the Leviathan, it plays the movie to the end where it starts to fade to black, then it stops, there is also no audio when the movie plays (but it decodes fine)
(log-2)

other notes
as an alternative it looks like you can now use "Color Mask" instead of "Stencil Test" and dialog text will show up (also a nice speed boost from Stencil) , it still needs some more testing since sometimes it doesn't work.

I also ran it through the 64bit Jpcsp and it had the same result.

Can you post the save before the leviathan I have the game but havent play it so I can test ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560 [Encrypted] - by digiadventures - 12-16-2011, 11:48 AM
Sound error and sonic stage - by Linkmet95 - 08-26-2013, 05:20 AM