This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560
Well my main problem is that I can't get any picture when enabling stencil test. Also when I turn stencil test on, there is no text in game. Am I right to think that enabling stencil test means that the text will be visible in game?

Edit: For me, it seems that the game plays with stencil test when GE Graphics is disabled yet it is still slow as hell and there is no dialogue text in game. It seems that enabling stencil test didn't fix this no text issue but maybe it needs to be enabled with GE Graphics to work.

I don't know... It doesn't seem worth the hassle to play a game over 20 years old. I think i've wasted about 3 hours of my life trying to fix this issue Sad.

Attached Files
.txt   FF4 - log.txt (Size: 15.05 KB / Downloads: 59)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560 [Encrypted] - by unholyjebus - 08-27-2011, 03:48 AM
Sound error and sonic stage - by Linkmet95 - 08-26-2013, 05:20 AM