This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560
(01-14-2014, 02:08 PM)pal1000 Wrote: Regarding @MrBruce problem I think he has Catalyst AI or whatever it is called now enabled. This is most likely the cause for green outline at least.

Regarding native ATRAC3+ added with r3432 and made functional in the next revision, there is still a problem I noticed. The ATRAC3+ audio that is included in the intro videos isn't played at all. As per my knowledge there is a stereo ATRAC3+ sound on both intro videos. Tested with JPCSP 32-bit Windows 7 x64.
Here is a log (info level):

0 [MyThread-DevModule] INFO hle.sceUtility - sceUtilityLoadModule(module=0x0303) PSP_MODULE_AV_MPEGBASE loaded
23 [MyThread-DevModule] INFO hle.sceUtility - sceUtilityLoadModule(module=0x0303) PSP_MODULE_AV_MPEGBASE loaded
32 [MyThread-DevModule] INFO hle.ModuleMgrForUser - hleKernelLoadModule(path='disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/module/psmf.prx') HLE module psmf loaded
56 [MyThread-DevModule] INFO hle.ModuleMgrForUser - IGNORINGConfusedceKernelStartModule HLE module 'psmf'
56 [MyThread-DevModule] INFO hle.ModuleMgrForUser - hleKernelLoadModule(path='disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/module/libpsmfplayer.prx') HLE module libpsmfplayer loaded
79 [MyThread-DevModule] INFO hle.ModuleMgrForUser - IGNORINGConfusedceKernelStartModule HLE module 'libpsmfplayer'
96 [MyThread-Main] INFO hle.sceMpeg - sceMpegInit
112 [MyThread-MovieStart] INFO hle.scePsmfPlayer - PSMF Player Data: displayBuffer=0x09452040, displayBufferSize=0x300000, playbackThreadPriority=42
113 [MyThread-MovieStart] INFO hle.scePsmfPlayer - Loading PSMF file 'disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/movie/FF4_DEMO.pmf'
176 [MyThread-MovieStart] INFO hle.scePsmf - Found PSMF MPEG video stream data: streamID=0xE0, privateStreamID=0x0, unk1=0x20, unk2=0xFB, EPMapOffset=0x0, EPMapEntriesNum=0, videoWidth=480, videoHeight=272
176 [MyThread-MovieStart] INFO hle.scePsmf - Found PSMF MPEG audio stream data: streamID=0xBD, privateStreamID=0x0, unk1=0x20, unk2=0x4, audioChannelConfig=2, audioSampleFrequency=2
211 [MyThread-MovieStart] INFO hle.scePsmfPlayer - Found play info data: videoCodec=0xE, videoStreamNum=0, audioCodec=0x1, audioStreamNum=0, playMode=0, playSpeed=1
221 [MyThread-MovieStart] ERROR me - MediaEngine: No audio streams found!

Indeed, you're right. The audio in these movie sequences is Atrac3+, but Xuggler and FFMPEG don't have Atrac3+ support in the MPEG-PS demultiplexer, so the audio stream is being ignored even though it can be decoded.
I'm working on a workaround to provide a raw demultiplexing routine that should allow us to access the audio stream.

Messages In This Thread
Sound error and sonic stage - by Linkmet95 - 08-26-2013, 05:20 AM
RE: Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560 - by Hykem - 01-14-2014, 03:52 PM