This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560
Off-topic:You're right Hykem,in jpcsp there is more work on it since it aims to emulate as acurate as possible the psp behavior.I don't think people will forget jpcsp that easily as more and more use it.Comparing ppsspp to jpcsp is like.....comparing 2 different puppets:Maybe one looks cooler but the other is more real.As time passes I will still use jpcsp because of the hard work done in it and the fact that is an unique emulator,I mean,did you ever see an emulator written in java?
Cursed emu?Why?Just because your pc can't play it as fast as ppsspp it isn't cursed,anyway if you don't like using this emu then why are you still using it?You know what,my pc can't run psp games with jpcsp at 10 fps and I'm not complainig over jpcsp,the faulty one is my computer.
On-topic:Also as here is the jpcsp forum we must talk mostly of it,ppsspp also has a forum so if you want to post opinions or something post it there
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560 [Encrypted] - by Zekro - 04-18-2013, 05:54 PM
Sound error and sonic stage - by Linkmet95 - 08-26-2013, 05:20 AM