This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560
The SAVEDATA issue is fixed in build 3107.
(04-16-2013, 10:29 PM)sum2012 Wrote: Because no one post sceUtility debug log for r3098 and r3101 for developer to fix the save issue
The setting of log see my attach file
(04-16-2013, 01:44 PM)pal1000 Wrote:
(04-15-2013, 10:49 AM)terror246 Wrote: save doesnt work, slowdowns, ultraslow lightning spell effects, ultraslow boss battle transition... sigh, only if someone would fix up ppsspp to run this :/
The save was broken by build 3099 and despite all the efforts of the developers wasn't entirely fixed in build 3100 and 3101, so downgrade to 3098 and don't upgrade again regardless of how many new builds appear on orphis buildbot as long as there is no reference to SAVEDATA in the newer builds description.
Fortunately, if it happened like in my case then most likely your game save completed successfully, but the emulator stopped with error immediately afterwards. Downgrading while keeping the SAVEDATA might allow you resume the game play from the last save including that one with the emulator stop error, of course if have a bit of luck.

Of course, I agree with you about PPSSPP, it's so not fair that we are cursed to use an emulator with a processing performance around 10-15% to play this game while PPSSPP is already at a decent 45-50%, I think.
They say Java has improved in terms of performance and this allowed JPCSP creation as stated on JPCSP official website, but I think the main reason is that a PSP is not a very powerful processing device.
I always thought about Java as being slow and still think despite everything is being said about JPCSP because of these benchmarks:
1. JPCSP uses around 10 times more RAM than PPSSPP on Windows XP SP3 while the same game is running;
2. I barely get 45-50 FPS on a certain game with CPU at 100% usage in JPCSP while the same game uses 30-40% CPU with 60 FPS on PPSSPP.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560 [Encrypted] - by pal1000 - 04-18-2013, 04:33 PM
Sound error and sonic stage - by Linkmet95 - 08-26-2013, 05:20 AM