This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560
(02-16-2013, 03:16 AM)sum2012 Wrote: Please test which one still work for save.Thanks
rev2960,2961(Use 2962 to test),2970,2971,2974,2975,2976

Ok dokie, tested with not quite expected results.

What I did was first started a game in r2927, got to a point where I could save, did so and exited.

I then took that save and the game to all of the versions you listed and r2984. When I took the save created in the earlier version, there was no problems saving again after that (at least right away) in all versions including the latest build.

I then scraped my version of r2984, loaded the game and got to a point where I could save and got the same errors as before. Swapped in the save from the earlier version and all is well again.

If I find the time I will go and fire up a new game from scratch on all those versions you listed, but this game doesn't have the quickest intro so I can't promise it will be soon lol.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560 [Encrypted] - by herenowit - 02-16-2013, 05:34 AM
Sound error and sonic stage - by Linkmet95 - 08-26-2013, 05:20 AM