This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560
tried which settings the config i posted? or the config from page 1 of the post about ff4 complete collection?

(06-15-2011, 11:32 AM)Lsjreadingpa Wrote:
(06-15-2011, 03:52 AM)mordaki987 Wrote: i haven't experienced any hanging. it finally allows me to watch the movies in gallery mode although i haven't really gotten very far into the game i haven't seen any posts related to the leviathin black screen or if the new build fixes that issue but so far i haven't found any bugs or glitches other then ff4 the complete collection absolutely will not let you use in game saves when you have save data in crypto mode checked. that is really the only downfall of the game but thats cool i don't mind unchecking save data in crypto mode to play ff4. mind you this is just the configuration i use when i play ffiv the complete collection.

(06-13-2011, 04:12 PM)Crippled Wrote: r2183:
Still hangs with movies other than the intro.

try this configuration it works well for me. see the attached screenshot

(06-15-2011, 03:12 AM)Klaine Wrote: I config Jpcsp just as the first post but i got garbage graphics...is there anyway to get rid of that and still have full or nearly full speed...
Tried these settings too, intro plays but start menu is crap and then i get nothing but sound.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560 [Encrypted] - by mordaki987 - 06-15-2011, 12:00 PM
Sound error and sonic stage - by Linkmet95 - 08-26-2013, 05:20 AM