This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560
thats really odd because i have a checkmark next to handle savedata in crypto mode anyway how exactly did you get it to work in a new folder i tried that and had the same result corrupted system data ect. i'm more or less stuck can't save game can't exit out of game because save snapshot load snapshot causes jpcsp to lock up on me. sigh i give up i can't get the thing to save either way new folder or old i still get the whole corrupted system data the minute i try to save the game and after i click on the yes button to save the new system data. so either jpcsp hates me or whatever the hell they did with these newer builds something screwed up the saving process or the system data process for particular games.

(06-10-2011, 01:43 AM)Destructers Wrote:
(06-10-2011, 12:58 AM)mordaki987 Wrote: anyone got a fix or a non corrupted system data folder they could upload? i would really like to be able to use in game saving since the load and save snapshots don't do a whole lot

Like I said, I got it too, spent 2 hours on it until I got it to work with new folder..

Anyway, I notice that when I tried to save, I didn't have SaveData in Crypto mode on.

There is another game that I got data error also, I'll try to revert it back to earlier builds to see if the 2166 is the main cause.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560 [Encrypted] - by mordaki987 - 06-10-2011, 01:58 AM
Sound error and sonic stage - by Linkmet95 - 08-26-2013, 05:20 AM