This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560
(12-04-2012, 12:01 AM)hyakki Wrote: r2893
Made a video, this is at 2x window size with logging and profiler off (to make sure i get maximum speed)

Some notable things
1. I noticed some sound effects are missing, for example when the summon casts earthquake when the battle fades out you can hear where the sfx gets cut off to soon.
2. The boss transition (this doesn't bother me so much, since its fast enough now)
3. The summon lightning effect (this one is trouble-sum since the audio doesn't sync so looks like there is no audio, but really i think the audio it playing normal speed and the graphics are to slow)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvl63n_...videogames

What options are you using? I still have a extremly low fps for the boss transition.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560 [Encrypted] - by Mavius - 12-05-2012, 08:20 AM
Sound error and sonic stage - by Linkmet95 - 08-26-2013, 05:20 AM