This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560
I use this specific version of Jcpsp "jcpsp-windows-amd64" And with the configuration settings depicted here, Final Fantasy 4 Complete collection runs just fine, aside from one minor problem I have, and a few little problems in the Intro Movies, as listed here:

The problem I really care about is that what happens onscreen seems to be a bit slow, as emphasized by when Cecil uses Blue Fang in the intro bit, the sound effect plays, and ends, whilst the Lightning effect continues playing, fairly slowly at that. The FPS reads anywhere from 20-22, and very occasionally 23 as I'm going through the game, while this doesn't bother me too badly, I do get annoyed by this when it comes to the spells, having the animation playing long enough that the sound effect could loop twice.

Normally I'd say I don't care and put up with this, yet I plan to record this game for a commentary channel at some point in the future, and I'm looking for a fix on this issue.

The other two and mostly minor issues that I honestly don't care about, yet would like a fix for regardless, are as follows: The Two intro movies, Final Fantasy 4's Intro movie begins Stuttering right as we first see Rosa, and Final Fantasy 4 The After year's intro starts stuttering right as we see Rosa and Cecil looking at their infant Child (who's name for some reason I cannot remember.) Very Minor, and I honestly wouldn't care if I weren't going to record this eventually, as I normally just skip through them regardless.

I use SonicStage for sound if your wondering.

And if this subject has been covered before, somewhere, please direct me to it, as I haven't been able to find it myself, and if it was covered int his thread, I've been too busy lately to read through all 37 Pages to see for myself.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560 [Encrypted] - by Varien Dathemire - 11-19-2012, 08:31 PM
Sound error and sonic stage - by Linkmet95 - 08-26-2013, 05:20 AM