This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560
(10-18-2012, 08:07 AM)hyakki Wrote: Here is a r2788 with the patch applied,
http://www.mediafire.com/?bv9ub3urx8g69b2

I will do it this one time, future versions you will have to patch yourself Smile
(just because I don't want a bunch of modified jpcsp's floating around, it's better when people stick with the buildbot)

Please forgive me for being kind of confused here. I recently had the urge to play this game and I had the same text issues and found this thread. I messed around with some settings in r2490. I had Color Mask chosen and everything was fine except for the menu overlaps didn't look so good but everything else worked great. I saved in game and afterwards made a save state. I changed the options to Stencil Test only and some window boxes wouldn't load so I went back to Color Mask because I could deal with the menus overlapping and it didn't matter if I used a save state or loaded the in game save, the window boxes just would not come back. I've restarted the game more than once and it just isn't working like it was before.

So I came back here today and see some people have gotten it working but I don't understand just what I'm supposed to do. hyakki provided a r2788 .jar file but what exactly do I do with that? I got JPCSP r2788 but replacing that version's jpcsp.jar file with hyakki's doesn't let the game load past the intro movie for me. I don't know what I'm missing or what exactly I need to do with that file. I tried hyakki's and Damphil's video configurations and had the same problem with both.

The cmd.exe window says: Exception in thread "GUI" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no xuggle-ferry in java.library.path and then a bunch of other errors after that. This only happens when I use hyakki's jpcsp.jar file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560 [Encrypted] - by pizzathehut - 10-20-2012, 11:07 PM
Sound error and sonic stage - by Linkmet95 - 08-26-2013, 05:20 AM