This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560
any sign of dialogue text or is that still pretty much a goner. all i'm seeing is the blue background with the spinning blue crystal to show where the end of text dialogue ends and so on. yeah still no sign of dialogue text. can't even save the game when on the world map. oh well still better then nothing. i'm still hopeful that one day ff 4 will be fully compatible with jpcsp.
when i use shaders , the game doesnt run , and when i remove it runs but without text and stuff ....
(06-09-2011, 07:31 AM)Xemnas1 Wrote: when i use shaders , the game doesnt run , and when i remove it runs but without text and stuff ....
Do you have an ATI/AMD graphic card?
Please post a log file at INFO level.
Awesome! After enabling the video settings that Hyakki posted, and switching language to English in options (it defaulted to Japanese for me), the dialogs started working. FPS was also noticeably smoother for me. Using build 2168 I idle around 31 FPS when maximized at 1690X1050 resolution with no filters enabled.

Has anyone managed to get music working, or is that a known issue right now?
(06-09-2011, 10:29 AM)lucidox Wrote: Awesome! After enabling the video settings that Hyakki posted, and switching language to English in options (it defaulted to Japanese for me), the dialogs started working. FPS was also noticeably smoother for me. Using build 2168 I idle around 31 FPS when maximized at 1690X1050 resolution with no filters enabled.

music works fine, install sonic stage & enable the media engine
(06-09-2011, 10:29 AM)lucidox Wrote: Awesome! After enabling the video settings that Hyakki posted, and switching language to English in options (it defaulted to Japanese for me), the dialogs started working. FPS was also noticeably smoother for me. Using build 2168 I idle around 31 FPS when maximized at 1690X1050 resolution with no filters enabled.

I don't get it here guys i have both of the new options selected in configuration i'm seeing no conversation dialogue text. all i'm seeing is menus and item text when hitting the number 2. I try to use shaders and the game goes completely white screen won't even run. As I stated the game won't even let me save out on the world map so how is it that yall can't sit there and say this game runs fine and with dialogue text? someone post me a screenshot of your configuration settings so i know what the hell to set my configuration settings at. thanks
(06-09-2011, 11:37 AM)hyakki Wrote: music works fine, install sonic stage & enable the media engine

Thanks for the tip. Installed SonicStage 4.3 with some success. It fixed the intro movie, though audio didn't seem to come through for me. It may be related to running Windows 7, as it isn't listed as a supported OS on download.com. I may go try version 3, as someone recommended that for Win7 users.

EDIT: Found that uninstalling SonicStage 4.3 then re-installing it under Windows XP compatibility mode solved the missing audio problem on Windows 7.

(06-09-2011, 02:03 PM)mordaki987 Wrote: someone post me a screenshot of your configuration settings so i know what the hell to set my configuration settings at. thanks

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....3#pid15833
(06-09-2011, 11:37 AM)hyakki Wrote:

music works fine, install sonic stage & enable the media engine
In game music or intro only?
I only hear music in the intro.

Text works great, but slows down a lot to 10-15fps on my pc.
(06-09-2011, 02:58 PM)Crippled Wrote: Text works great, but slows down a lot to 10-15fps on my pc.

Which CPU/GPU are you running? I'm on a AMD Phenom II X4 and GeForce GTX 260.
well the attached screenshot is with hyakkis configuration settings.

and here are his configuration settings i followed

the result is seen graphics suck but the dialogue text is indeed there is this the norm for everyone?