This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Patapon 3 - UCUS98751
Jpcsp r2091
Enable Media Engine + Decode SonicStage + use non-native fonts
can't proceed after pic 5.

haven't test with Jpcsp r2095 maybe later.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log INFO + DEBUG.rar (Size: 84.47 KB / Downloads: 679)
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Disable Media Engine, and will be ingame and playable.

Edit:
Or Enable media engine and disable Decode Sonicstage.

[Image: patak.th.jpg]
(04-20-2011, 01:16 PM)dan83 Wrote: Disable Media Engine, and will be ingame and playable.

[Image: patak.th.jpg]

it is just me, or we cannot get through past the 1st mission?
Crashes at the start of the second mission for me.
Why if i want to charge an UMD it show:
Patched Module 'Prometheus Loader' detected! Patched file are not Supported by JPCSP
(04-22-2011, 08:33 AM)Deidaraltu Wrote: Crashes at the start of the second mission for me.

the start of second mission or the end of first mission? for me its loading screen at the end of 1st mission
(04-23-2011, 03:07 AM)huee Wrote:
(04-22-2011, 08:33 AM)Deidaraltu Wrote: Crashes at the start of the second mission for me.

the start of second mission or the end of first mission? for me its loading screen at the end of 1st mission

Yes stop in loading screen.
Add Log1.

Myself Wrote:From jpcsp 2097 is not loadable.

"36340 [user_main] INFO stdout - load: SCE_UTILITY_AV_MODULE_SASCORE..
36347 [user_main] INFO hle.sceUtility - sceUtilityLoadModule(module=0x0301) PSP_MODULE_AV_SASCORE loaded"

loop this

Add Log2.
Fix in 2099.

Edit:

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=5023]
The real problem in this part it isn't the media engine(media engine work perfectly),is Decode Sonic Stage.
If you enable media engine but disable decode sonic stage it works and show the videos but without sound in videos.(previously deleting audio files in tmp folder,becuase otherwise media engine will use)

Attached Files
.rar   log1.rar (Size: 4.36 KB / Downloads: 203)
.rar   log2.rar (Size: 22.15 KB / Downloads: 157)
I'm having the same problem as AndMic17. If i try playing a patched version of patapon 3, I get "Patched Module...". Now if I play a clean version, I just get a black screen with no sound.
P.S. im using jpscp r2098 with sonic stage and media engine enabled
(04-23-2011, 06:29 PM)drkphant0m2 Wrote: I'm having the same problem as AndMic17. If i try playing a patched version of patapon 3, I get "Patched Module...". Now if I play a clean version, I just get a black screen with no sound.
P.S. im using jpscp r2098 with sonic stage and media engine enabled

2099 is released it's suppose to fix the black screen problem that happens on 2098
ok it fixed the black screen problem but now after i sign the contract freezes