This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Patapon 3 - UCUS98751
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooo
(03-05-2012, 06:16 PM)edu84 Wrote: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooo
It seems that there is nothing you cand really do for now,wait till someone discovers a workaround or try to find a solution
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
How/where could I download Patapon 3 [UCUS98751] - Encrypted?

(03-19-2012, 09:09 AM)giangwapor@yahoo.com Wrote: How/where could I download Patapon 3 [UCUS98751] - Encrypted?

you can't download it...and don't ask again please, we don't support piracy here...
[Image: 3capture.jpg]

When me play Patapon3 firststage end,the next "Now loading" screen appears and the game crashes.

How can I do

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

still cant play patapon 3?
I use the emulator v0.6 Jpcsp 2551
when you load the emulator crashes, someone knows how to solve it?
PATA PATA PATA PON Big GrinTongue
Hello guys Smile

Need some help to pass the end of the 1st mission, jpcsp 2551 freezes in that part.Huh

also when I do the tappings it has a little delay on it so I can't put up a good rythm. Confused

Need help please ASAP. Would appreciate your immediate reply Big Grin
(05-09-2012, 02:15 PM)kimkarlos Wrote: Hello guys Smile

Need some help to pass the end of the 1st mission, jpcsp 2551 freezes in that part.Huh

also when I do the tappings it has a little delay on it so I can't put up a good rythm. Confused

this version also hangs in this part, to looking for a way to solve this Undecided
PATA PATA PATA PON Big GrinTongue
(05-09-2012, 03:07 PM)Eltonmix Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 02:15 PM)kimkarlos Wrote: Hello guys Smile

this version also hangs in this part, to looking for a way to solve this Undecided

I hope that this problem would be fixed as early as possible Smile wanna play patapon 3 badly Big Grin