This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Patapon 3 - UCUS98751
No help for donwloaders
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Why if i want to charge an UMD it show:
Patched Module 'Prometheus Loader' detected! Patched file are not Supported by JPCSP
Anyone help me
Its hard to believe that an ORIGINAL UMD has the prometheus patch.Are you sure that you bought an original game?
looking at his other posts (in all of them he asks how to download games) i'd say he pirated it.
i still cant passes the freezing loading screen..can someone help me???the system say my codecachesize not enough and the perm gent also not enough...then i try until 1000...but still kepp saying the same thing...can someone help me pleaseTT
(04-23-2011, 12:13 PM)dan83 Wrote:
(04-23-2011, 03:07 AM)huee Wrote:
(04-22-2011, 08:33 AM)Deidaraltu Wrote: Crashes at the start of the second mission for me.

the start of second mission or the end of first mission? for me its loading screen at the end of 1st mission

Yes stop in loading screen.
Add Log1.

Myself Wrote:From jpcsp 2097 is not loadable.

"36340 [user_main] INFO stdout - load: SCE_UTILITY_AV_MODULE_SASCORE..
36347 [user_main] INFO hle.sceUtility - sceUtilityLoadModule(module=0x0301) PSP_MODULE_AV_SASCORE loaded"

loop this

Add Log2.
Fix in 2099.

Edit:

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=5023]
The real problem in this part it isn't the media engine(media engine work perfectly),is Decode Sonic Stage.
If you enable media engine but disable decode sonic stage it works and show the videos but without sound in videos.(previously deleting audio files in tmp folder,becuase otherwise media engine will use)

could you tell me add log 1 on where ?

so has any one find the way to pass the array out of bounds exception for the us version,help me please
que hay que hacer para que no se bloquee el juego al pasar la primera mision?
(02-20-2012, 03:24 PM)edu84 Wrote: que hay que hacer para que no se bloquee el juego al pasar la primera mision?

This is an English forum so please keep it in english
what have i to do so as not to block the game to pass the first mission?