This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Release : Soywiz's Psp Emulator 2012-04-07 (r256)
psp 
This version has major improvements:

Module loading (this allow more games to run, including some software like PRX Decrypter or LUA Player)
Automatical EBOOT decryption. It will decrypt EBOOTs on the fly. This will allow lots and lots of new games to start running. (But still requires some work to get most of them ingame).

Note: with those improvements I have noticed lots of games start running, and some more starting like: Princess Crown and Ys The Ark of Napishtim.

[Image: ys_menu.jpg]

official site
I can't even get it running on my os which is a 64bit, why is that?
Tongue gotta love emulation Smile Sonic X
-Intel Dual Core E2220 @2.40Ghz
-GeForce 9500 Store (Manufactured) Overclocked
-1TB
-200GB
-80GB

Mario & Sonic Fan Forum