This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with Dissidia 012
So I recently downloaded the latest version of jpcsp from the automated list. I loaded dissidia 012 (ULES01505 something like that) without any hassle. Everything worked fine at 30 fps, until I got to the opening cinematic scene. There was no audio from the scene, and the captions appeared buggy. After the cinematic, I was able to play the game at around 15 fps. The problem is that 15 fps is way too slow. Is there a way to get 30 fps? I know this emulator is under development, but I saw some vids on youtube where the game was played at 30 fps using jpcsp.

For the video configuration, I checked the following:
Only GE graphics
Use vertex cache
Use a geometry shader for 2d rendering only
Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of memory
Enable decoding shader generation

I also enabled media engine.
So, how do I get the audio to play for the opening movie and how do i get 30 fps in game? Help will be appreciated.
My specs are:
Intel core i7 2670m, 2.2 ghz 3.2 turbo
4 gb ram
Nvidia gt 540m 1GB (yes, i have a laptop)

*edit*
aw crap, i posted in the wrong place. can a mod move this thread?