This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xuggle 5.4 is available
(05-04-2012, 03:42 PM)gid15 Wrote: The change for the buffer size has been committed in r2546. Thank you for the analysis!
I'm still waiting to remove the pre-initialization buffering until we better understand the situation...

No problem, thanks for the commit! Smile
(05-04-2012, 08:26 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(05-04-2012, 05:47 AM)legend80 Wrote: Thanks for looking into this. I don't know what to say. I do not have any xuggle files on my pc except for the ones in my JPCSP folder.

There's no issues in x86 at all - only when using the x64 jar and libs. What could be causing this? Anything else I can try here for you guys? Should I uninstall J6 and try J7?
Could you try to play to video outside Jpcsp as I described above?

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....8#pid72298

Thanks!
This is what I get:

C:\Users\Wes>set PATH=%PATH%;lib\;lib\windows-amd64\

C:\Users\Wes>java -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-amd64 -cp lib/xuggle-xuggler-n
oarch-5.4.jar com.xuggle.xuggler.demos.DecodeAndPlayAudioAndVideo ICON1.PMF
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/xuggle/xuggler/de
mos/DecodeAndPlayAudioAndVideo
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.xuggle.xuggler.demos.DecodeAndP
layAudioAndVideo
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
Could not find the main class: com.xuggle.xuggler.demos.DecodeAndPlayAudioAndVid
eo. Program will exit.

Tried it with MegaManX, can't find one for 3rd Birthday.

Checked out today's build and saw no differnece. Crash in browser constantly with these two games and a crash in MMX as soon as I died. Both have an AT3 file in their root.
Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.5 ghz. / GeForce GTX 970 / 16 Gig Ram / Win 10
(05-05-2012, 05:53 AM)legend80 Wrote: This is what I get:

C:\Users\Wes>set PATH=%PATH%;lib\;lib\windows-amd64\

C:\Users\Wes>java -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-amd64 -cp lib/xuggle-xuggler-n
oarch-5.4.jar com.xuggle.xuggler.demos.DecodeAndPlayAudioAndVideo ICON1.PMF
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/xuggle/xuggler/de
mos/DecodeAndPlayAudioAndVideo
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.xuggle.xuggler.demos.DecodeAndP
layAudioAndVideo
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
Could not find the main class: com.xuggle.xuggler.demos.DecodeAndPlayAudioAndVid
eo. Program will exit.

Tried it with MegaManX, can't find one for 3rd Birthday.

Checked out today's build and saw no differnece. Crash in browser constantly with these two games and a crash in MMX as soon as I died. Both have an AT3 file in their root.
You have first to go to the Jpcsp directory and start the "java" command from the main Jpcsp directory (i.e. the directory where the log.html is usually created).

If the 3rd Birthday has no video, then the problem could be the audio. You can try the same and extract the audio from the ISO (PSP_GAME/SND0.AT3). Just to play the audio, use the following command:
Code:
java -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-amd64 -cp lib/xuggle-xuggler-noarch-5.4.jar com.xuggle.xuggler.demos.DecodeAndPlayAudio SND0.AT3
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
God, that was dumb, sorry Gid it was late...

Anyway, it can play the pmf file (from Mega Man) several times without issue. That's not the issue.

BUT it's those AT3 files that are causing trouble for sure (attached both). The one from 3rd Birthday crashed immediately, 2nd attempt = crash, 3rd crash, 4th PLAYED FINE, 5th fine, 6th crash.

Tried Mega Man X, it played fine the first time, even the second time, but crashed on the 3rd attempt, 4th was fine.

Not sure why it's intermittent like this, but that's the behavior I've observed since the introduction of this problem.

Attached Files
.zip   SND0.zip (Size: 429.56 KB / Downloads: 94)
i went to see what i'll get from trying to play those at3 files and they work for me. when i tried to play castlevania's snd0.at3 though, i got this:
Code:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: could not find audio stream in container: SND0.AT3
        at com.xuggle.xuggler.demos.DecodeAndPlayAudio.main(DecodeAndPlayAudio.java:91)
i'm sure the at3 file's correct though, since it plays just fine on a psp.

by comparing them in a hex editor i see that the castlevania one's header has some additional stuff in it. maybe that's why it's failing.

Attached Files
.7z   SND0-cv.7z (Size: 257.62 KB / Downloads: 71)
legend80, I noticed in your sig that you're drastically overclocking your CPU from 3.3GHz to 4.3GHz. Try resetting it back to stock clock speed and see if it's any more stable.
(05-05-2012, 05:46 PM)Itaru Wrote: legend80, I noticed in your sig that you're drastically overclocking your CPU from 3.3GHz to 4.3GHz. Try resetting it back to stock clock speed and see if it's any more stable.
That's very standard for these types of cpus, a lot of people are at 4.5+. And that has absolutely nothing to do with this. If you look at all the symptoms and the fact that it's revision specific, there's not way it's my cpu. I've run plenty of stress tests and my comp is rock solid. Playing an audio track is not that intensive also.

(05-05-2012, 05:29 PM)serio Wrote: i went to see what i'll get from trying to play those at3 files and they work for me. when i tried to play castlevania's snd0.at3 though, i got this:
Code:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: could not find audio stream in container: SND0.AT3
        at com.xuggle.xuggler.demos.DecodeAndPlayAudio.main(DecodeAndPlayAudio.java:91)
i'm sure the at3 file's correct though, since it plays just fine on a psp.

by comparing them in a hex editor i see that the castlevania one's header has some additional stuff in it. maybe that's why it's failing.

Did you try playing them 5-10 times and it was stable each run?
(05-05-2012, 05:56 PM)legend80 Wrote: That's very standard for these types of cpus, a lot of people are at 4.5+. And that has absolutely nothing to do with this. If you look at all the symptoms and the fact that it's revision specific, there's not way it's my cpu. I've run plenty of stress tests and my comp is rock solid. Playing an audio track is not that intensive also.

you should still try lol, If you're having issues with something its always best to at least TEST to see if your overclock is possibly causing the issue.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
legend80 have you tried to remake the game from the original umd? from the pic on the other page it looks to be modified (the big logo in the UMD browser doesn't match how my game looks) , just to rule out the possibility of a corrupt file
I'm guessing somehow the audio format was changed and thats whats causing the error. (though it still might be useful for detecting other audio formats or errors)
(05-05-2012, 11:45 PM)hyakki Wrote: legend80 have you tried to remake the game from the original umd? from the pic on the other page it looks to be modified (the big logo in the UMD browser doesn't match how my game looks) , just to rule out the possibility of a corrupt file
I'm guessing somehow the audio format was changed and thats whats causing the error. (though it still might be useful for detecting other audio formats or errors)

I did try that with Mega Man but issue remains. 3rd Birthday is buried in some box somewhere. Smile I used this guide also: http://www.ehow.com/how_5415657_transfer...es-pc.html

Can you try those two audio files when you get a chance and play them a few times? That way we should know if it's the files or my configuration somehow.

Given it's intermittent, I'm still thinking the lib has some issues. If the lib was solid, and I give it a corrupted file, it should crap out every time - that's not what happening. And that would assume the previous lib could play corrupted audio files and never experience issues.