This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
super robot war z2 ~ How to play characters voice!?
First
I come from chinese
My English is very poor
Please bear with me
very very thanks

I use jpcsp 2074
it can play "super robot war Z2" Successfully
But there is a lack of characters voice
Have BGM
Not have characters voice
It is said "characters voice" is AT3+(MONO) !??@@

so
Sincerely ask you
There are ways to solve it?

very very thanks so much
at this moment can't play voice char.only music & bgm
so just wait until latest Jpcsp can work it.
you could look post here
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4209
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
how did you get it to work at all
what settings
altude99,look on my post again.
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4209
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
first
thanks you answer

and
I hear one solve way(maybe can)
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4211

it is
use realpsp to extract voicefime(at3+)
then
put it into jpcsp!?

Is it possible!??

thanks
for that i don't know. maybe hyakki/someone can explain it.
if it can decrypt with psp.
(04-16-2011, 08:09 AM)dista_bagus Wrote: for that i don't know. maybe hyakki/someone can explain it.
if it can decrypt with psp.

i dun think a real psp can help, since the file is decrypted

now the problem is the sound files cannot be decoded correctlyDodgy

so just wait for a new way to decode it or find some other decoder for them
agree.
Can anybody tell me where I can download super robot wars z2 rom? I've been looking all over the internet for this rom. Sad
(04-21-2011, 02:46 PM)_Arthas_ Wrote: Can anybody tell me where I can download super robot wars z2 rom? I've been looking all over the internet for this rom. Sad

No.