This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Riviera The Promised Land - ULUS10286
r2078
Just going through some older games saw that this was never re-posted on this forum.

Java will crash (windows error reporting, so it doesn't log anything) when starting with the media engine enabled, however if you quickly press X it will bypass the intro and get to the menu
after that it starts to get in-game and battle works for awhile as long as you dont use the arrow keys, eventually the graphics just get all messed up if you need to select an option (last game screenshot),

also tried toggling the ge to texture, shader, only ge options with the same result

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 7.94 KB / Downloads: 99)
Oh yah I have this one but because of that graphic issue I never put it up here. I've never had that media bug.
One more time!
retest @ 2718
moved to playable, no longer see the old graphical issues.

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2718(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 116.45 KB / Downloads: 109)
I tried loading this game in r3008 (although I'm using the Europoean version, UELS00818), and when the thing go to 505 Games scree, Jpcsp crashed, and give me this dump...

I have no problem with r2957...

Edit: it works in r3009!

Attached Files
.rar   hs_err_pid8356.rar (Size: 6.81 KB / Downloads: 97)
Hello when I play riviera the promised land on JPCSP all sounds are fine except their voice please help
I've been having some trouble getting this game to save.

Using the latest revision (3226), on starting up, the game gives me a message "Unable to find Riviera The Promised Land data on the Memory Stick" on the screen, it prompts me to continue without loading system data, and upon accepting, I get an 'error 0x80110307'.

On revision 3000, the game gives me the same message, but as a windows message box, and I can start up the game. However, I receive the same error 0x80110307 upon trying to save.

I'm attacking the log for rev 3226.

I'm not sure if this'd influence anything, but I am using the win64 version.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files
.zip   log_v3226.zip (Size: 3.35 KB / Downloads: 85)
Code:
16:52:36  INFO hle.sceUtility - user_main - sceUtilityMsgDialogInitStart 0x099A2224-0x099A2468: result 0x00000000
mode PSP_UTILITY_MSGDIALOG_MODE_TEXT
errorValue 0x00000000
message 'Riviera: The Promised Land System Data can only be loaded when the game is booting up.

Continue without loading System Data?'
options 0x00000110
options PSP_UTILITY_MSGDIALOG_OPTION_YESNO_DEFAULT_NO
buttonPressed 0x00000000
Yes/No messages could have been improved by r3241.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Thanks for the timely response. Smile