This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen - ULJS00379
(05-05-2012, 01:17 AM)NekkiBasara Wrote:
(04-22-2012, 05:55 PM)ForteSlurXX Wrote: Must you need an older revision like r2319 to make the voices play in animation? I have Mono and SoundForge 10.0 Pro(Not Trial), and the voices still don't play sometimes, or mainly almost all the time. Barely few characters would their voice play.

I used Vegrunks option by lowering the MS, but it still doesn't solve the problem.

Edit: Nvm, used the newest version of Mono Atrac 1.9.24-something, and the voices all work. Although it does sometimes have that "Runtime Error 52", in which im kind of confused about, but i can get past it easily.

Could you post your bypass for the runtime error 52 problem? I can not get past it at all and I am having significant playback problems with previous versions.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. For anybody else interested do the following. Delete the configuration file for the playback assistant tool then turn it on and configure all settings EXCEPT FOR THE SOUND FILE DIRECTORY. At that point close the probram and open the configuration file to manually input the directory for your game's sound files. After that is done to launch tool for playback without an error start it up by double-clicking the virtual desktop shortcut instead of the tool itself. Everything should play normally when you run the game. Hope that helps.

I'm new to the JPCSP scene, could you explain a bit more of this? Where's the playback assistant tool you were talking about? And it's config file? And by the manually entering the directory for the sound files, do you mean on the game's ISO or on the emulated PSP itself? Or on the computer?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dainiji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakaihen [ULJS00379] - Encrypted - by Spiritus Nox - 05-15-2012, 01:52 AM