This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen - ULJS00379
(04-11-2012, 12:52 AM)ForteSlurXX Wrote: Also having problem. I can ignore the graphical errors. I think you may need a stronger graphics card for the graphics to be good in r2308. I put the settings for myself and they were still the same. But for the Voice problem, im glad the little pause stopped, so even with voice or not, i can enjoy some music instead of the music pausing every second the pilot says something. But when i use Mono Sound Forge, the voices play, but they're late, and some characters talk by so fast that the audio would just not play their voice at all , or be late. Is that normal or what? Cause if it is, i'll just be fine playing the game without voices. I did it with Hakai-Hen. But if there's a solution to this, please respond. Thanks

try adjusting the milisecond delay which is preset to 60 on the mono thing. make it 10 MS or something.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dainiji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakaihen [ULJS00379] - Encrypted - by Vegerunks - 04-11-2012, 04:18 AM