This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen - ULJS00379
(09-25-2011, 06:11 AM)kusanagi Wrote: Why are you going through so much trouble extracting the PGD files? That option shouldn't be enabled in the first place. With my current settings ("Extract decrypted EBOOT.BIN files to the TMP folder, Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode, Extract original PGD files to the TMP folder are all unticked) I have absolutely no problems playing the game. Music, sound animations and all.

My advice is to untick those options, delete your TMP folder and try it from there. Remember that it takes a while for the game to start with a clean TMP folder, so you'll have to be patient.

Ok, I'll take your advice and get back to you. How do you explain certain units "freezing" until you press the square button? Any idea? Thanks bro.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dainiji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakaihen [ULJS00379] - Encrypted - by Gutsman1986 - 09-25-2011, 06:26 AM