This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen - ULJS00379
(03-21-2013, 02:23 PM)BronBron06 Wrote:
(03-20-2013, 02:11 PM)vantenkeist Wrote: Can I ask something?
Why when I want to play it the BG music won't come out even I already use latest mono ATRAC3PLUS Autoplay assistant tool (usually on last page) + Sound Forge Audio Studio 10.0..

Then I'm searching and found that the 64-bit version has some issue in the media that convert the music..
So, I'm using the 32-bit version but the issue still same..

Is it the problem was caused by the 64-bit version OS not the 64-bit version of the JPCSP?
I'm using windows 7 64-bit version when try the 64-bit and 32-bit version of the JPCSP..

If that the real problem is the 64-bit OS version, is there any solution to play it?

I really" wanna play this game.. T___T

Just remember

Music Related Problems - SonicStage
Voices and Sound Effects - Sound Force mono atrac

Just open ur SonicStage program, it will just self repair and sheet

Wow!! I miss that one..

Thanks a lot!! Now I can play it..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dainiji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakaihen [ULJS00379] - Encrypted - by vantenkeist - 03-23-2013, 10:01 PM