This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen - ULJS00379
(12-26-2012, 10:12 PM)LucnyDauphin Wrote: Only emulators i have are NoGba and Pcsx2, and those are fine enough. Jpcsp has always had this problem for me, but now it appears to be worse. I'm not that much into tech to finding out the temperature on my motherboard and such. I'm sorry if its coming out a hard situation. Is there anything else you might suggest that could help this problem? I could find a program to test my temperature if thats what you want.

As for temperature, you can use HwMonitor, just google it if you want.
On the second thought, I'm not sure if it will help us much. No problems with games except JPCSP.. I really don't know what to think.
Let's hope and see if someone else got thoughts about that. Angel
[Image: 2486220.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dainiji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakaihen [ULJS00379] - Encrypted - by Wyn - 12-26-2012, 10:25 PM