This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen - ULJS00379
Hey everyone i'm having a problem. I just downloaded SRWZ2 SH today and tried to start decrypting it for Jpcsp. However whats frustrating is that every time after the first little warning screen that appears before the Bandai logo shows, right after that warning sign, then its pure white, and i don't see the banda sign for a few weeks before i get a log error. I ticked the option in Crypto to dump the original PGD files into the TMP folder, and when i do that, its the warning logo screen, and then the screen goes white again, and then i hear the music that triumphs before the CG music, and then it tells me that the Java SE Binary failed. I uninstalled the old java and the new one, installed a newer version of java, restarted and tried again, and nothing.

I don't know if i got a fucked up rom, the latest jpcsp update that i am using has an error, or its Java itself having problems, but yet i uninstalled Java like twice.
Maybe the rom has anti-piracy, idk.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dainiji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakaihen [ULJS00379] - Encrypted - by LucnyDauphin - 12-02-2012, 09:48 PM