This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen - ULJS00379
(04-19-2011, 09:25 AM)sliated Wrote: What is this Xuggler? Is it necessary? And it seems to be not compatible with Windows 7, lol. And I don't think r2091 will make any difference (I'm using r2090) since the only update is on the readme file.

@utena000
I know there is still no character voice. But if you see the line where I encounter the freeze/won't continue, it seems to encounter bad data.

Xuggler should be not necessary , i do not install it , but still can play
so i doubt your iso file is damaged , may be a ripped iso
you can try use another image to see if the problem occurs
or if you have the umd, just record it once moreTongue.
Quote:Xuggler should be not necessary , i do not install it , but still can play
so i doubt your iso file is damaged , may be a ripped iso
you can try use another image to see if the problem occurs
or if you have the umd, just record it once moreTongue.

Yeah well, I get the image from my brother and now he and his PSP are overseas.Sad
Damn.

By using these updated JPCSP's, they really slow down the game speed for the game. The Options i put BEFORE, made the map a bit better, as well as animation. But yeah, these updated ones are messing speed and are barely starting. -_-
(04-19-2011, 09:43 PM)LucnyDauphin Wrote: Damn.

By using these updated JPCSP's, they really slow down the game speed for the game. The Options i put BEFORE, made the map a bit better, as well as animation. But yeah, these updated ones are messing speed and are barely starting. -_-

They are improving compatibility and as long as you only enabled SOME settings(only GE and saving Textures to GE) you should keep a fast speed.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
(04-19-2011, 05:27 AM)sliated Wrote: Lol, it's not that I don't have animations at all only that some mecha (so far the original, dancougar nova, getter robo) starting attack animation are missing/won't run. When you say "have animations" do you mean that you have these starting attack animations? Sorry, I'm a bit unclear with the statement.

Have you terminated Jpcsp when it seems to stop during battle anmiation?
If so, the decrypted PGD file may get corrupted. You may try to delete the Tmp folder and run the game again. Wait patiently in the first battle anmiation. It may take about a minute for the PGD decryption to complete.
(04-20-2011, 01:26 PM)zechschan Wrote:
(04-19-2011, 05:27 AM)sliated Wrote: Lol, it's not that I don't have animations at all only that some mecha (so far the original, dancougar nova, getter robo) starting attack animation are missing/won't run. When you say "have animations" do you mean that you have these starting attack animations? Sorry, I'm a bit unclear with the statement.

If so, the decrypted PGD file may get corrupted. You may try to delete the Tmp folder and run the game again. Wait patiently in the first battle anmiation. It may take about a minute for the PGD decryption to complete.

It's not that it is corrupt it just won't run, the game doesn't freeze jpcsp it just sorta freezes it self. It will stay on the screen right before the cutscene that it can't load and continue playing music and all of that. I haven't played story mode yet but the actual Demo cutscnees it will stay on the empty screen before where it is just the sky and continue to play music. and you can click B or Start to exit back to the Title screen so you might be able to skip the battle cutscene after "freeze"

It's not that it is corrupt it just won't run, the game doesn't freeze jpcsp it just sorta freezes it self. It will stay on the screen right before the cutscene that it can't load and continue playing music and all of that. I haven't played story mode yet but the actual Demo cutscnees it will stay on the empty screen before where it is just the sky and continue to play music. and you can click B or Start to exit back to the Title screen so you might be able to skip the battle cutscene after "freeze"

Hey, you're right! I deleted my tmp folder for the game, wait patiently this time, and now it DOES continue. Thanks a lot!
If I do ingame skip it shouldn't make the PGD files corrupt right?
This maybe a stupid question but do you need a REAL PSP to use the emulator or play the game? Because I've tried all of your methods but I couldn't make it work! I got a black screen every time I tried to run this game. Please, someone help me! Sad I really want to play this game sooooo bad!
(04-22-2011, 06:09 AM)_Arthas_ Wrote: This maybe a stupid question but do you need a REAL PSP to use the emulator or play the game? Because I've tried all of your methods but I couldn't make it work! I got a black screen every time I tried to run this game. Please, someone help me! Sad I really want to play this game sooooo bad!

You probably use a patched iso. Jpcsp hates those stuff.
You need both the real psp and real game if you'd like support(as in the community helping you) and if you would like guarantee that if the game is compatible you can play it. Not all downloaded psp games will work right.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit