This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen - ULJS00379
Pretty weird that the animations are perfectly fine for real robots such as gundam, armored trooper, knightmare frame. lol.
(04-19-2011, 06:53 AM)sliated Wrote: Pretty weird that the animations are perfectly fine for real robots such as gundam, armored trooper, knightmare frame. lol.

this is strange then, may be you can look at the log to see what is the problem
I'm not familiar with log, lol. How do you view it?

From the demo screen, Shin Mazinger Z suffers the same problem, Gurren Lagann is fine.
i already tried it.all battle cutscene demo(battle cutscene 1,battle cutscene 2,battle cutscene 3,battle cutscene 4)have an attack animation.
so for me it work.

here's to view log file
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3407

you set log to INFO.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Well here's what appears when the freeze/won't continue occurs,

141594 [str 0 thread] WARN hle.sceAtrac3plus - sceAtracSetLoopNum: bad atracID= 3
141595 [str 0 thread] WARN hle.sceAtrac3plus - sceAtracGetRemainFrame: bad atracID= 3
here's my log INFO (all cutscene demo battle 1-4)

Attached Files
.rar   log INFO.rar (Size: 10.06 KB / Downloads: 104)
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Well, it seems to me that the part where it's freeze/won't continue is the part where the character speaks but somehow the audio decoder can't even retrieve the corresponding data hence the freeze.
did you test with Jpcsp latest(r2091).
and don't forget to install sonicstage & xuggler.
for log above i tested with Jpcsp r2091.
(04-19-2011, 09:00 AM)sliated Wrote: Well, it seems to me that the part where it's freeze/won't continue is the part where the character speaks but somehow the audio decoder can't even retrieve the corresponding data hence the freeze.

it is normal , the character voice still cannot be decoded now
and it will continue as a result no character voice only
but it is abnormal when you say some cutscenes work , some do not.
(04-19-2011, 09:05 AM)dista_bagus Wrote: did you test with Jpcsp latest(r2091).
and don't forget to install sonicstage & xuggler.
for log above i tested with Jpcsp r2091.

I successfully convert the characterDodgy mono oma into playable sound wave files

but it still outputs abnormal when the game is playing~Dodgy
What is this Xuggler? Is it necessary? And it seems to be not compatible with Windows 7, lol. And I don't think r2091 will make any difference (I'm using r2090) since the only update is on the readme file.

@utena000
I know there is still no character voice. But if you see the line where I encounter the freeze/won't continue, it seems to encounter bad data.