This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen - ULJS00379
(04-15-2011, 06:42 PM)sliated Wrote: My emulator performance seems to degrade the longer I play. I can encounter serious lag or freeze in battle animation which are previously perfectly fine and this I noticed happen the longer I play. Rebooting the emulator seems to work but at later stage of the game this could prove to be troublesome as battles are longer. Any advice?

I'm guessing its because its running out of memory, to test if i am right use the jpcsp launcher and if you have more than 4 gb of ram set xmx size to at least 2048 mbs and go to advanaced options and turn on MaxPermSize and set it to at least 2048 too. it increases the amount of memory jpcsp can use. 64 bit doesn't have this problem but it also doesn't have audio so it uses less memory anyhow i guess
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
Hi there, just registered.

Maybe this is a dumb question but I still want to ask, is the lack of voices in the cutscenes even fixable? I don't really know anything about it, but since the emulator itself in the first place doesn't emulate the sound and it needs this Sonic Stage program to make it work, but even then the voices still not work, isn't it kinda hopeless?
Rockmanshii,just be patient.
emu Jpcsp still in development.
for other games/some games voices in the cutscene fixed.
meanwhile play it with your console/PSP
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
hi this is my first time using jpcsp and i dont know what settings to configure for the game
if anyone can provide the steps to do so i would really apprciate it
(04-15-2011, 08:34 PM)dista_bagus Wrote: Rockmanshii,just be patient.
emu Jpcsp still in development.
for other games/some games voices in the cutscene fixed.
meanwhile play it with your console/PSP

Okay I'll wait patiently then. Thanks for the reply.
altude99
first dwnload latest rev from here
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
after that extract.
then install SonicStage 4.3(google)
in this forum someone has link,i forget.
then run start-windows-x86.bat/start-windows-x64.bat

i prefer start-windows-x86.bat
go to Options=>Configuration
*tab General set your UMD path Folder(ISO/CSO) & TMP path folder.
*tab Region you can change as you like.
*tab Video & Audio default/don't check anything/none.
*tab Memory there's 2 way:
-don't check anything/none but when you run it, run 3x.if paused you run again until 3 times.
-check/enable only Ignore unmapped imports.
*tab Media Enable
-Use Media Engine.
-Decode audio files with SonicStage.
-Use non-native fonts from flash0 folder(for this you can enable/disable up to u).
*tab Compiler default or you can change Maximum method size value to 500.
*tab Crypto default

you can use Jpcsp launcher
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=977
click ADV then on tab Advanced enable MaxPermSize.

note:this game still no voice only has music & bgm. on intermission/menu at battle slow.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Still have to explain why I have black & white graphic if I don't check "only GE graphics".
Fadeout,mine too same.
i tested check & uncheck only GE graphics the result still same.
that is graphic issue. so wait until dev can fix that.
btw mine ATI. i don't know if this problem occur on Nvidia user or not.
if same then probably graphic issue too.
(04-16-2011, 12:47 AM)dista_bagus Wrote: Fadeout,mine too same.
i tested check & uncheck only GE graphics the result still same.
that is graphic issue. so wait until dev can fix that.
btw mine ATI. i don't know if this problem occur on Nvidia user or not.
if same then probably graphic issue too.

you mean the whole screen become back and white?
I think it is ATI issue, try download the latest ati driver
then for video setting, check the last two option , it is for ATI user

I am using Geforce, seems do not have this problem
Fadeout,btw what do you mean by black & white?
is it what utena000 says.
for me each unit has square black/white, also on menu battle/intermission.

utena000,for ATI driver i always up to date(i'm using 11.3)on 7 Ultimate 64bit.
i play Jpcsp on 7 because driver ATI up to date & no error.
on XP driver ATI that not error 10.10,also my XP seem error & SonicStage too so that i may reinstall it again.
for video setting check the last 2 option,i think don't work.
but i'll try it later.