This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Running a game
(04-13-2011, 12:01 PM)CoolBloo Wrote: HOLY SHIT SOME PEOPLE ARE SO RETARDED. The first part of his question was answered. He not asking you to take credit for piracy he obviously doesnt care its pirated. he wants to know where to save it to. So dont come and comment about random meaningless shit if he doesnt care! These are forums, not come troll cuz you have no life! Holy fuck...

Creating fake accounts to support your weak arguments won't help. We choose to ignore all questions after one is admitting he downloaded a file. You can think about that what you want but this is how we are handling things here.

And frankly, if you have trouble already with a simple task like extracting a 7z file, I think you are just too young/inexperienced to handle the emulator at all.

End of Discussion
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
One thats not my account, I wouldn;t make one cause I am not that childish!!!!!

I can run other emulators, I am have trouble with THIS one, only this one. I asked simply for help for this one. And unlike with other emulators, I have NEVER found a game that requires a 7z file, I have never HEARD of one before it. And why do I get crap about the game, I am not asking about that stuff. I am asking how to run a emulator. You could try to be a little nicer insted of assuming other people SHOULD know something
Yea wth darth im a totally different person. As i said, some people ARE extremely retarded. and if you really are THAT simple minded i will do whatever is necessary to proove i am my own individual. I am actually insulted. pm me or something. i dont fucking care.
oh, so basically it was all about the guy not understanding what google is for to do his own research. lol.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=7z
(04-13-2011, 12:25 PM)serio Wrote: oh, so basically it was all about the guy not understanding what google is for to do his own research. lol.

I tried looking on google for ages. I was not aware the 7z was the problem, I tried looking for other things. I kept getting results leading TO THIS SITE. So i thought there would be some KIND people who would explain it clearly to me
(04-13-2011, 12:28 PM)NarikoKuroame Wrote:
(04-13-2011, 12:25 PM)serio Wrote: oh, so basically it was all about the guy not understanding what google is for to do his own research. lol.

I tried looking on google for ages. I was not aware the 7z was the problem, I tried looking for other things. I kept getting results leading TO THIS SITE. So i thought there would be some KIND people who would explain it clearly to me

Guess, no kind people are here. Move along. Next?
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
a "senior member" cant do shit all, cant even say yes, save it there, or no dont ? WOW quite the website you have here everyone... Have you ever considered just... quitting? Cause there is no point trashing someone like this for no apparent reason. WTH did he do other than ask for help?is that NOT what forums are for?
Love, Bloo
;D
well, maybe people would help if he didn't admit to pirating. in case you don't understand it yet: once you say you downloaded a game, you'll eventually get kicked when a moderator notices it, and nobody's obligated to help someone trying to bring this site down with illegal stuff.

rules say no piracy talk.

also a senior member is just a person with many posts, it's not a rank granted to him by anyone. it's automatic, like post count.
oh i get it, its one of those stupid "don't ask don;t tell" policies -.- Well for your info the MODS already looked at my post and removed the infringement, they didn;t delete the post, why? Cause it was obviously just a slight mention and they left the ask for help. Secondly I seriously doubt anyone who has such knowledge of emulators have not commited it. So people don;t have much moral ground to think I am someone who doesn;t deserve help. If it makes you all FEEL better about helping, shall I go through all my posts and edit out any mention of it, just leave the emulator question hmm. geez have a little compassion

{EDIT} there did it geez
I got it working thanks to CoolBloo so thankyou to them ^^ Rest of you, learn some compassion
I love how you guys don't get how this site can't be shut down with the simple words of "WHERE TO DOWNLOAD GAME? THK U!" or "I download the game to use on the emu but its not working". Some people are so ignorant its unbelievable. Why again have people admitting they pirate have not be banned yet?
One more time!