This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Running a game
oh, lol.

i don't see it saying that he downloaded it anywhere, but i guess it can be worked out from some of his later comments (someone who doesn't understand what to do with a link to an updated version of the emulator couldn't really dump his own game in the first place).
You don't get it do you?
One more time!
(04-13-2011, 05:56 AM)beanclr Wrote: You don't get it do you?

I said in the initial post, this is my first time with a PSP emulator and I need basic instuctions and a explanation
Type the word pirate in the search page on the forum. Then I think you'll get what I mean.
One more time!
(04-13-2011, 08:57 AM)NarikoKuroame Wrote:
(04-13-2011, 07:59 AM)beanclr Wrote: Type the word pirate in the search page on the forum. Then I think you'll get what I mean.

lol it takes me to a bunch of different people trying to play pirates XD
okay I am gonna break this down into things I directly need help with
I have been told to download the latest build

Where do I SAVE this build to. DO I put it directly into the "patches" folder of the emulator or somewhere else?

You may disagree with other users about piracy, but you have to respect this forum rules. And *cough* builds *cough* are *cough* st.. and.. alone *cough*

It appears you don't read the posts carefully. Despite the piracy stuff, you still got all the information you asked for on the very first page of this thread.
(04-13-2011, 10:52 AM)Szarikow Wrote:
(04-13-2011, 08:57 AM)NarikoKuroame Wrote:
(04-13-2011, 07:59 AM)beanclr Wrote: Type the word pirate in the search page on the forum. Then I think you'll get what I mean.

lol it takes me to a bunch of different people trying to play pirates XD
okay I am gonna break this down into things I directly need help with
I have been told to download the latest build

Where do I SAVE this build to. DO I put it directly into the "patches" folder of the emulator or somewhere else?

You may disagree with other users about piracy, but you have to respect this forum rules. And *cough* builds *cough* are *cough* st.. and.. alone *cough*

It appears you don't read the posts carefully. Despite the piracy stuff, you still got all the information you asked for on the very first page of this thread.

Okay one, NO i don;t disagree with the other users about piracy, Okay firstly stop with the coughing, I am not asking how to run a pirate game. I am asking how to use a emulator, which is what the area i posted in is about is it not. I dunno why is getting at me over stuff. Sad

SECONDLY yes i do have all the infomation, I always had most of the information all I am getting is it over and over again. I need simple instructions. I know he said get revision 2064. But its not an application, its a build. Where do I SAVE the build
[Image: 28clhsn.jpg]

yeah, i think this image expresses what everyone else feels the best. even when he was told directly what to do, he still goes on about it as if he ignored what each of the posts told him.
What is so hard about unzipping a zip file and running a .bat file? 99% of the time when you download something that has everything already there it is self explanatory if you can't figure that out on your own after admitting that you downloaded an illegal copy of a game you don't really deserve the help now do you?
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
(04-13-2011, 11:34 AM)Vegerunks Wrote: What is so hard about unzipping a zip file and running a .bat file? 99% of the time when you download something that has everything already there it is self explanatory if you can't figure that out on your own after admitting that you downloaded an illegal copy of a game you don't really deserve the help now do you?

Okay firstly HALF THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE have downloaded a illgal game so don;t you DARE give me shit about that, heck I only DID this cause its hard for me to get the legal copy.

secondly NO ONE TOLD ME TO DO THAT. I SAID ON THE FIRST POST I HAVE NO IDEA. Belive it or not, not EVERYONE is completely computer literate. no one told me "unzipping a zip file and running a .bat file?" the file i download doesn;t even even say .zip on it says "jpcsp-2064-windows-x86.7z". That does not say .zip
HOLY SHIT SOME PEOPLE ARE SO RETARDED. The first part of his question was answered. He not asking you to take credit for piracy he obviously doesnt care its pirated. he wants to know where to save it to. So dont come and comment about random meaningless shit if he doesnt care! These are forums, not come troll cuz you have no life! Holy fuck...