This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R2061-64
Since the BGM looping fix my BGM music doesn't play anymore I still get voices just no Background music.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
(04-10-2011, 11:08 PM)Vegerunks Wrote: Since the BGM looping fix my BGM music doesn't play anymore I still get voices just no Background music.
Do you mean replacing the original game BGM with your own BGM like reported by beanclr (http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....1#pid12731)?
Otherwise, please report a log file on the corresponding game thread...

Thanks!
Its all the games I've tried playing...

Dissidia, Duodecim Dissidia, Crisis Core, Super Robot Taisen A, Another Century Episode Portable, and SD Gundam G Generation Wars

Edit: and I mean the games Basic BGMs like FFX - OtherWorld for Dissidia as an Example.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
Whatever problem was created in those versions 2068 fixed. Because now i have Audio in all of my games again