This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ys I & II Chronicles - ULUS10547
game works till where i tested to (played about 30 min on each one) sound/movie/bgm also works

there is however a tiny bug i noticed if you access the menus to fast (item menu ) it will freeze up, i think it has to do with the media engine but im not sure, anyways if you just go slow accessing menus it shouldn't be a problem.
screens

YS1

info log attatched
YS2

info log attatched

Attached Files
.rar   logys1.rar (Size: 4.28 KB / Downloads: 119)
.rar   logys2.rar (Size: 10.89 KB / Downloads: 111)
I am seeing this shows the game to be playable but it is hanging at the now loading screen when i try to play it and doesn't move on or anything. like i said i checked the compatability list before replaying to this post and the compatibility list shows that Ys I and II chronicles is playable. is anyone else experiencing the hanging at the now loading screen after selecting either ys I or ys II?

(04-09-2011, 08:13 AM)hyakki Wrote: game works till where i tested to (played about 30 min on each one) sound/movie/bgm also works

there is however a tiny bug i noticed if you access the menus to fast (item menu ) it will freeze up, i think it has to do with the media engine but im not sure, anyways if you just go slow accessing menus it shouldn't be a problem.
screens

YS1

info log attatched
YS2

info log attatched
Disable Ge to Texture option and it should work for the most part.

I also found another bug when walking up to the tree (in the beginning of the ys1 after you get the first mission, game it just stops with a black screen) after it plays the video, (disabling the media engine fixes it, as well as most other video problems in this game)
Code:
Exception in thread "GUI" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceDisplay.drawFrameBuffer(sceDisplay.java:899)
        at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceDisplay.paintGL(sceDisplay.java:1211)
        at org.lwjgl.opengl.AWTGLCanvas.paint(AWTGLCanvas.java:314)
        at org.lwjgl.opengl.AWTGLCanvas.update(AWTGLCanvas.java:343)
        at sun.awt.RepaintArea.updateComponent(Unknown Source)
        at sun.awt.RepaintArea.paint(Unknown Source)
        at sun.awt.windows.WComponentPeer.handleEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$2.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$2.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 4.85 KB / Downloads: 86)
i don't see how you can go slow with accessing the menus? as i stated the game locks up and doesn't move on from the now loading screen that has the pic of the dude with the red hair. its pretty much doing what final fantasy IV the complete collection does. i can't get by to even play the game. i don't know i guess i'll try turning off the media engine see what happens
using r2754
goes ingame (as in hyakki first post)
at the very begining the emulator pauses a few time but just keep clicking run
in the log there is a few errors
here is the info log

Attached Files
.zip   log.html.zip (Size: 4.71 KB / Downloads: 93)
Code:
30817   user_main   ERROR   runtime   Catched Throwable in RuntimeThread:  
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 41943040
     at jpcsp.memory.MemoryWriter$MemoryWriterIntArray8.writeNext(MemoryWriter.java:190)
     at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.LoadExecForUser.sceKernelLoadExec(LoadExecForUser.java:133)
This should be fixed in r2756.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
using r 3365
after the second developers screen (Falcom)
nothing but a black screen
problem with the mpeg ???
you can bypass the developers screen if you keep pressing X and it will go to the menu
here is a compiler log

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 267.16 KB / Downloads: 69)