This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion: Have d-pad and analog joystick share buttons
I have a small suggestion:
Since switching between d-pad and analog is annoying on keyboard those could use the same keys. We can already assign same keys to both, but that is not exactly what I'm suggesting. What I mean is that one could switch between d-pad and analog using caps lock (permanently) and shift key (temporarily) and thus use same keys for both.
Thats probably really hard to do and if you do it probably makes all commands case sensitive then.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
(04-08-2011, 06:37 PM)Vegerunks Wrote: Thats probably really hard to do and if you do it probably makes all commands case sensitive then.

How about instead of case sensitive commands a boolean flag?
bad thingie Smile i'm playing my games in full screen far from the monitor using the Joypad and the analog and the other thing have different functions on maaaaaaaaany games
(04-09-2011, 02:16 PM)Karen Wrote: bad thingie Smile i'm playing my games in full screen far from the monitor using the Joypad and the analog and the other thing have different functions on maaaaaaaaany games

You missed the point entirely.
First: this is for keyboard not joypad (d-pad and analog are usually close to each other on joypads so there is no need for such function).

Second: this is suppose to help you utilize the different functionality of d-pad and analog (which you spoke of) more easily.

Let me explain one more time. Lets say that this gets implemented. You config your keyboard in jpcsp the same way you do now, however when you play and need to use d-pad instead of analog you could just press shift, rather than move your hand to the d-pad buttons (which are still there).
Now i get what your talking about.
One more time!