This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save of the The 3rd Birthday (North America) not working,even on cripto mode.
Same message on both in cripto mode and without cripto mode.

Here the save of the North America version.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/951987-the-3...hday/saves

Please help.
CPU: Intel Core I7 3770 OC'ed 4.2GHz
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Currently using Driver 310.90 WHQL
(04-07-2011, 11:33 PM)hyperspeedgx Wrote: Same message on both in cripto mode and without cripto mode.

Please help.

I've run into this problem myself. What causes the message is that jpcsp can't decrypt the system data so all you need to do is delete the data to avoid the error message and when you load it the game, it'll make a new one for you. Don't make another system data file with the crypto mode on or you'll run into the error again. The encrypted save should still work with crypto mode enabled though.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(04-08-2011, 02:18 AM)Kai3213 Wrote:
(04-07-2011, 11:33 PM)hyperspeedgx Wrote: Same message on both in cripto mode and without cripto mode.

Please help.

I've run into this problem myself. What causes the message is that jpcsp can't decrypt the system data so all you need to do is delete the data to avoid the error message and when you load it the game, it'll make a new one for you. Don't make another system data file with the crypto mode on or you'll run into the error again. The encrypted save should still work with crypto mode enabled though.
Thanks, i will see if that works.Smile
Edit:It worked, but the save with all costumes are not working.
When i load the "save game", is the same i select "New game", maybe the "save game" need the "system data" to work.
The Lightning costume should appear at the beginning of the game, right.
CPU: Intel Core I7 3770 OC'ed 4.2GHz
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Currently using Driver 310.90 WHQL
how to increase resolution in the game?...any idea....when in increase it will black screen..